Saturday, April 18, 2015

Pedicure


This was a crazy, busy, exciting week at work!  I mentioned in this post, way back in October, a possible opportunity for me and I found out some more information yesterday about it and it's looking like it might actually go somewhere.  That's all I can say for now but some things might be changing for me this summer and I'm really excited about new possibilities.  But, back on task: toes.


Last Sunday, my cat insisted on helping me paint my toenails as I did a pedicure.  I now have beautiful red-orange toenails with cat fur in them.  :-P  Just kidding... maybe.  I used Orly Bonder as a base coat, followed by two coats of Essie Meet Me At Sunset.  Finally, I added a coat of NYC In A New York Color Minute Grand Central Station as a top coat.


I love how fun and summery this came out looking.  My students debated whether my toes were orange or red but I guess they are all correct because this shade is a bit of both.  I'm loving just letting my toes hang out in sandals right now, as our weather here is quite warm lately.  I hope you're enjoying your weather too!  I'm off now to run some errands and bask in the sunshine!  Happy Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment