Sunday, March 8, 2015

Weekly Makeup Bag, Recap 3-8-15

Last week I had mentioned that for the month of March, I wanted to start doing my weekly makeup bag as more of a recap than picking out items to use for the week.  I think this helped me to feel like I was able to pick each day what I felt like wearing so I plan to continue this for a little while.  Here are the eye, cheek, and lip products I ended up using for the week.


Eye Shadows:
1. Too Faced Pixie Pin-Ups Palette
2. Coastal Scents Revealed 2 Palette (I'm so tempted to buy the Revealed 3 but I want to wait and see what the reviews are like first.  Also, I've been drooling over the Sonia Kashuk Eye on Neutral Shimmer Palette as well as the Coastal Scents 28 Neutral Palette.  Right now, I'm leaning towards the 28 neutral.  Anyone have opinions on the Coastal Scents 28 Neutral Palette to share?)
3. L'Oreal Eyeshadow Quad in Canyon Stone
4. Almay Intense i-Color Shimmer Eye Kit in 424 Trio for Greens
5. L'Oreal Infallible Shadow in Amber Rush
6. Nyx Shadow Single in Dark Brown
7. Cover Girl Shadow Single in Brown Smoulder

Blushes:
1. e.l.f. Studio Blush in Pink Passion
2. e.l.f. Studio Blush in Blushing Rose
3. Cover Girl Cheekers Blush in True Plum
4. (mini size) Hard Candy Baked Blush in Living Doll
5. Milani Minerals Blush in Mai Tai
6. Essence Silky Touch Blush in Autumn Peach

Lips:
1. Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick in 006 Pink Blush
2. Rimmel Lasting Finish Kate Lipstick in 08
3. Rimmel Lasting Finish Kate Lipstick in 32
4. Rimmel Lasting Finish Kate Matte Lipstick in 104
5. Maybelline Baby Lips in Melon Mania

No comments:

Post a Comment