Sunday, March 1, 2015

Weekly Makeup Bag 3-1-15


This week I didn't pick out a lot for my makeup bag because for the month of March I want to focus on using whatever strikes my fancy so I thought maybe I would just pick out some things I know I'll use and for other items like blush and eyeshadow, I'll sort of work backward and put in the bag whatever I end up using.  Then at the end of the week, I can share what I used.


Face Products:
- Hard Candy Sheer Envy Face Primer
- Rimmel Fix and Perfect Pro Primer
- Rimmel Stay Matte Foundation in Light Ivory
- Revlon Color Stay Whipped Creme Foundation in Buff
- Nyx Dark Circle Concealer in Light
- Pixi Correction Concentrate in Brightening Peach
- Physician's Formula Mineral Wear Talc Free Mineral Face Powder in Translucent Light (depotted into a smaller container)
- e.l.f. SPF 45 Sunscreen Powder
- Wet N Wild Color Icon Bronzer in Reserve Your Cabana
- Physician's Formula Healthy Wear SPF 50 Bronzer in Fair
- NYC Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder in Sunny


Eye Products:
- Physician's Formula Matte Collection Eye Shadow Quad in Canyon Classics
- Sonia Kashuk Eye On Neutral Matte Palette 02
- Physician's Formula Shimmer Strips Eyeliner Trio for Nude Eyes (pewter and champagne shades)
- Maybelline Unstoppable Eyeliner in Espresso
- Rimmel Scandal Eyes Eyeliner in Brown
- Maybelline Colossal Volum' Express Mascara Waterproof in Glam Black
Maybelline Colossal Volum' Express Mascara in Glam Black
- e.l.f. Volume Plumping Mascara


Lip Products:
- eos Lip Balm in Sweet Mint
- Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate Lipstick in 32
- Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick in Pink Blush
- Hard Candy Plumping Serum Volumizing Lip Gloss in Girl Next Door

No comments:

Post a Comment