I've been a little all over the place with makeup during the month of February, as I was on a mission to try to use as many items as possible. However, there were a few items that I particularly enjoyed using and found myself gravitating toward over and over.
- Rimmel Fix and Perfect Pro Primer: A great primer that doesn't make me extra shiny the way silicone based ones sometimes can.
- Revlon Whipped Creme Foundation in Buff: Loving this foundation! Easy to blend and lasts well. Also a good match for my skin tone.
- Wet N Wild Color Icon Bronzer in Reserve Your Cabana: My current favorite highlight. I love that it's not too shimmery but just adds a glow without being over the top like a lot of other highlighters.
- Milani Eyeshadow Primer: A great primer that doesn't crease on me and is super affordable.
- Maybelline Colossal Volum' Express Waterproof Mascara in Glam Black: Loving this for those rainy days! Also holds a curl really well.
- Rimmel Scandal Eyes Eyeliner in Nude: Lasts pretty well in the waterline and brightens up your face!
- Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate Lipstick in 17
- Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate Lipstick in 08
- Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate Matte Lipstick in 104
- Milani Color Statement Lipstick in Pretty Natural
- Milani Color Statement Lipstick in Naturally Chic
All of these lipsticks are fairly natural and neutral and just add a little something to your face when you've been working far too much and sleeping far too little. I'm really loving the Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick formula right now.
- Sonia Kashuk Eye on Neutral Matte Palette 02
- Physician's Formula Matte Eyeshadow Quad in Canyon Classics
I'm really loving matte shadows right now. Some shades I'm particularly liking are the lightest shade in the PF quad, which is really pigmented and also the medium and dark shades in the SK palette as transition shades or contour shades, even with a shimmery shade on the lid.
- Hard Candy Plumping Serum Volumizing Lip Gloss in Cake Walk
- eos Lip Balm in Sweet Mint
I've found I like the eos lip balm before I apply lipstick to sort of prime the lips and the lip gloss is great over top of the lipstick if I start to feel a little dry. Also adds a nice shine.