Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Dropper Bottle


I showed this cobalt dropper bottle in my February Budget post but I wanted to give it its own post to explain what I bought it for.  As part of The Regimen, which is part of my skin care routine, I add about 4-5 drops of 100% jojoba oil to my moisturizer in the morning and at night.  I found this Desert Essence bottle of jojoba oil on Amazon and bought it in May of last year and still haven't even used half of it.  However, I find that trying to get just 4-5 drops out of this container is just about impossible without making a colossal mess.  After I got tired of wiping oil off of everything within a three foot radius of my makeup area, I decided it would probably be easier to just store some of it in a dropper bottle.  I found this really pretty cobalt dropper on Amazon for a great price.



This bottle is working out great for me.  It's aesthetically pleasing and not nearly as messy as the original bottle and I'm able to get out the perfect amount to mix with my moisturizer.  This is important because if you get too much of this oil on your face in the morning, it can definitely make your face look shiny, though it doesn't make me break out.  I will say for anyone looking at purchasing this bottle, the dropper only fills up about halfway, as you can see in the photo.  That's pretty standard with these type of droppers though.  I really have no complaints about this bottle and I'm glad I bought it!

No comments:

Post a Comment