Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Wife of the Year Haul


My husband has been working his tail off lately, coaching lacrosse at the school where he teaches.  That has left me to pick up the slack on many of the chores he used to do or that we used to do together because he's just not home very much anymore.  Friday we had planned to do a bunch of errands together: going to Kohl's to pick him up polar fleece sweatshirts for practice since they were on sale, going to Target for a few things, going grocery shopping, and cleaning the house.  I had a training that day and got out of work early so I ran all the errands while he was still working.  When he called me and found out all the things I did (so he could just come home and relax for once), he told me I was the wife of the year and should pick something up for myself.  Since I was at Target, I did!  This palette is something I've really been wanting but would normally never drop that much money for.  But with all the extra work I've been doing around the house lately, I felt like I deserved it.  Brian agreed.  :)  I'm happy to report that after using it several times, it seems well worth the twenty dollars.

Milani Color Statement Lipstick in Pretty Natural
Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate Moss Lipstick in 08
Sonia Kashuk Eye on Neutral Palette 02 (all matte)
Sonia Kashuk Small Eye Shadow Brush
Sonia Kashuk Smudge Brush

*All items shown were purchased in January and will not be included in my February budget.

2 comments:

  1. That Sonia Kashuk palette is pretty awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm loving all the matte shades in this palette .

      Delete