Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Unsung Heroes


There are a few unsung heroes in my makeup routine that I don't really mention very often but I use pretty often.

Milani Eyeshadow Primer - This is my current absolute favorite eyeshadow primer.  I have a real problem with shadows creasing, even when I use a high end primer.  This is one of the only ones that I've found that I never have creasing issues with and it's really affordable too.

e.l.f. Makeup Mist & Set - This is a great way to set my makeup and also take away powdery look after applying my makeup.

Essence Last & Brow Gel Mascara - This is a nice way to set my brow pencil and also hold my brows in place.  It's not my absolute favorite brow gel ever but it does the job.

Maybelline Super Stay Concealer - This is a concealer that I only ever use if I have blemishes.  When you have something to cover, this has enough power to do so.

e.l.f. Essential Eyelash Curler - This is the best lash curler I've ever used.  I love that it's wide enough to fit all my lashes without pinching off the ends and ripping out lashes.  Also, my lashes are already really long but they are very straight and not always very visible without curling.

No comments:

Post a Comment