Thursday, February 5, 2015

OOTD & Natural Hair


It was requested by Susan to share some outfit posts.  Lately I've been wearing a lot of outfits that have already been posted to the blog but today's was just different enough that it seemed worth sharing.  It's nothing fancy but it was cute and kept me warm today!  Also, I've been wearing my hair natural a lot more often lately in an attempt to keep it more healthy.  So this is pretty much what my natural hair looks like.  I didn't blow dry it last night or straighten it this morning like I used to.  I just clipped one side out of my face.  You can see it's pretty straight but the ends don't really behave properly.  I'm at that point of exhaustion lately where I don't really care though.  It saves me some time in my daily routine.

red cardigan - Kohls
grey plaid scarf - Christmas gift from hubby, bought here
black skinny jeans - Walmart
grey boots - Walmart

No comments:

Post a Comment