Friday, February 20, 2015

Mattes: Blushes


I already shared my drugstore matte shadows so now I'm sharing my blushes.  I realize Mary Kay isn't exactly drugstore but I don't consider it high end either so I figured I'd include it.

Row 1:
Mary Kay Mineral Cheek Color in Citrus Bloom
Wet N Wild Color Icon Blusher in Mellow Wine
Jane Blushing Cheeks in Blushing Petal
Wet N Wild Color Icon Blusher in Heather Silk
e.l.f. Studio Blush in Pink Passion

Row 2:
Milani Minerals Blush in Mai-Tai
Physician's Formula Organic Wear 2-in-1 Bronzer & Blush in Light Bronzer/Soft Ginger
Physician's Formula Organic Wear 2-in-1 Bronzer & Blush in Light Bronzer/Pink Rose
Physician's Formula Talc-Free Mineral Blush in Natural Glow

I love matte blushes!  If you have any recommendations for drugstore matte blushes, I'd love to hear them!

2 comments:

  1. That Milani one is one of my all time favorites. I have 2 left. One in the compact and another depotted. It should NEVER have been discontinued

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! One of my all time favorite blushes. If you're looking for a replacement, that Mary Kay blush in Citrus Bloom is almost exactly the same. I can't tell any difference between the two. It's a bit more pricey than Milani but if it's a must have shade for you, that might be a good alternative.

      Delete