Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Makeup Brush Drying Rack


I wanted to share a product I ordered from Amazon that is making life way easier for me.  It's the Magik Drying Pro Brush Drying Tree (Classic 2).  It holds 26 makeup brushes so that the bristles face down and the water stays away from the ferrule of the brush.  Your brushes dry faster and last longer when the moisture moves away from the glue holding the brush together.



The rack also takes up very little space, as it comes apart into three pieces.  The two legs fit into each other to form an X and the top rests on the legs.



And I love that when it's put together, it takes up very little counter space.  When it's taken apart, you can store it without taking up any space, since it's so compact.



I would definitely recommend this to anyone who wants an easy way to dry their brushes that doesn't take up much space.

As a sidenote, I first ordered this drying rack from Amazon and it came missing one of the legs.  After I returned it, I noticed in the reviews that I was not the only person who received that same product with a missing leg so save yourself the trouble and spend a few more dollars for the one that I ended up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment