Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Acrylic Makeup Caddy



I mentioned in this post that I had purchased an acrylic makeup caddy from Marshalls.  It was also featured in my Makeup Station Before & After post but I really wanted to give the caddy its own post because it's just so awesome.



First of all, I love that it is compact enough to fit in the space between the main section of my makeup desk and the upper deck.  I positioned the taller makeup items so they were not under the top layer, or you could also lay them flat.



This is what it looks like when it is empty.  There are four small sections, which are large enough to each hold four average sized lipsticks.  Then there are two medium sections, which can hold two compacts, turned on the side.  There are also two large sections, which can hold three to four compacts on their sides.  Finally, there is one extra large section that is big enough for a small makeup palette, eyelash curler, and could hold products like mascara if they were placed down flat.



I set mine up with several products that I plan to use for the next couple of days and you can see just how much I was able to fit in.  And I actually still have plenty of room left!  I also love that it has a handle, which makes it easy to tuck it out of the way or just grab it and go if you were going to apply your makeup somewhere else.



And just to show how much I have stuffed into this little caddy, here is everything shown in the photo above laid out so you can see.  I bought mine at Marshalls for $12.99 but I've seen similar ones here on Amazon's website and here on Target's website.

2 comments:

  1. Nice caddy. I bought something similar from Target.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Caddies like this are so handy! I love how easily it keeps my items organized.

      Delete