Monday, January 19, 2015

Weekly Makeup Bag


Wow, I've been so busy this weekend!  I had a long weekend and I really wanted to be productive.  Last week I realized I've been in a big makeup rut lately.  I haven't really been taking time for myself or even enjoying putting on makeup so I took some time to analyze in my mind why that is and then put together a little action plan of how to get out of that rut and enjoy getting ready for my day again.  One of the things I did was to completely reorganize and clean my makeup area, including purchasing a couple of items to help me accomplish that goal.  I'm really happy with the way everything turned out and I'm going to be working on some posts showing you before and after pictures and giving some ideas, which will probably be going up next week.  This week will be a week of hauls, including some products that are breathing new life into my makeup routine and a couple of inexpensive storage ideas too.  This bag is going to become part of my new routine.  I'll show the bag in more detail later but for now just know that I plan to load it up at the beginning of each week with products to use.  It's just easier for me when my choices are narrowed down a bit and then each night I pick out the items that I will use for the next day.  Here's what's in the bag for this week.


Eyes:
Too Faced Pixie Pin-Ups Palette
Rue Beaté Natural Eye Kit
NYC Big Bold Volume By The Lash Mascara
Maybelline Almond Truffles Trio
Wet N Wild Sweet As Candy Trio

Lips:
Neutrogena Moisture Smooth Color Stick in Fresh Papaya
Maybelline Baby Lips in Pink Punch
Blistex Lip Vibrance
e.l.f. Studio Lip Balm in Nude

Face:
e.l.f. Studio Blush in Blushing Rose
NYX Cream Blush in Glow
Physician's Formula Happy Booster Blush in Natural
Wet N Wild Ultimate Minerals Bronzer in Amber Glow (I wear it as a blush)
Hard Candy Baked Blush in Honeymoon (I wear it as a cheek highlight)

I'm really excited for my posts over the next two weeks!  Be sure to stop in and check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment