Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Palette Week


In an attempt to get some more wear out of the makeup I already own, I'll be doing a few fun self-imposed challenges over the next few weeks.  This week I decided to do a palette week.  I have several palettes, which are probably some of my most neglected products.  I just forget they are there because they are out of sight.  Maybe it's time to reorganize how my makeup is stored so things like this are more visible.  A post for another day, perhaps.



The palettes I picked out are:
1. Smashbox Click You're It
2. my Z Palette
3. Nyx Nude on Nude Palette
4. Coastal Scents 78 Eye Shadow & Blush Combo Palette
5. Coastal Scents 88 Metal Mania Palette

I don't necessarily plan on using one palette each day, but maybe mixing and matching.  Two of the palettes have blushes so I could go to a palette for my blush each day.  Also, the Nyx palette has some lip colors I could use.  It might also be nice to mix some of the shimmery colors in the Metal Mania palette with some of the mattes from the 78 palette or the Nyx.  I'm just going to try to have fun with it and see where it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment