Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Haul Week: Target Trip #1


Welcome to day 2 of haul week!  I tell you, Target is so dangerous.  I go in for two things and come out with a handful.  First, I bought some replacements of two Maybelline items I know I like already: Maybelline Colossal Volum' Express Mascara in Glam Black and Maybelline Unstoppable Eyeliner in Espresso.  Next I bought two products I actually went to Target to look for: e.l.f. Studio Lip Exfoliator and e.l.f. Studio Flawless Concealer Brush.  And last, I was looking for Maybelline Baby Lips in Pink Punch but I decided on these two shades instead since they were on clearance.  The shades are Maybelline Baby Lips in Melon Mania and Maybelline Baby Lips in Coral Crush.  I guess these were limited edition shades earlier this year.  They were marked at $2.44 but they rang up as only $1.74 each!  Score!  I have several shades now of these Baby Lips tinted lip balms and I see why people are so crazy about them!  They feel great on the lips and give off the perfect amount of color.

It's been a really long time since I bought any lip products and I'm really loving these tinted lip balms right now.  Come back tomorrow to see what other things I hauled!

No comments:

Post a Comment