Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Haul Week: Target #2


I said it in my Target haul post earlier this week but seriously... I stopped in this day for one thing.  That was the Caboodles Sassy Tapered Tote [exact, in a different pattern].  I was a little disappointed that the only pattern they had was this animal print, but I probably won't even notice it after awhile.  I also needed a new bath puff and liked how big and fluffy the EcoTools EcoNet Recycled Bath Sponge was.  I've never tried this type before but I find the more fluffy puffs seem to lather more for me.  I was looking for something else in the skin care aisle when I saw this CeraVe Facial Moisturizing Lotion SPF 30.  The daytime moisturizer I currently use is only SPF 15 so I wanted to see if this would work for me.  Since I live in Florida, I can use all the SPF I can get.  On a total whim, I picked up the NYC Big Bold Volume By The Lash Mascara.  I'm hoping it makes my lashes as thick and full as the tube!  For under three dollars, I figured it wasn't a big deal if I didn't like the mascara.  It's a large rubber brush similar to Cover Girl's Lash Blast, which I usually don't like but we'll see.  Then I caved and bought the Maybelline Baby Lips in Pink Punch, since I'm liking the other Baby Lips products so much.  I'm kind of not loving the way this color comes off on my lips though.  Further testing is needed before I'm sure though.  I also picked up a travel size of the Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser.  Sooo I actually thought this was the Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion.  I have the full size of the lotion and while it does feel quite greasy, it's just the best at moisturizing and it's gentle enough to use on your any part of your body, from your feet to your undereye area.  So I actually just emptied the face wash into my big pump bottle (I use the skin cleanser too) and just pumped some lotion into the mini bottle.  Problem solved and no product wasted.  Finally, I picked up a sweater... in the little boys' department.  Because I'm a miniature human.  Seriously though, when I was home over Christmas break I wanted a hooded sweatshirt where the torso and sleeves wouldn't be ridiculously long on me, since I'm only four feet eleven inches tall.  My mom suggested shopping in the little boys' department and now I'm sort of loving checking it out whenever I get a chance.  I was looking for what I'm calling a "sweatshirt sweater": a knit sweater that fits me a little baggier through the torso like a sweatshirt with no frills.  This is going to be perfect for Monday mornings.  And this Cherokee Boys Sweater in Charcoal was on clearance for $10.48.  I think I need to shop in the boys' section more often!

I have one more haul that I'll be posting but I'm not sure when because I'm still waiting for a few items to arrive from Amazon.com.  Don't forget to stop back again soon and see my makeup area redo posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment