Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Haul Week: Marshalls


My week of hauls starts at Marshalls.  I was actually not looking for anything in particular but I figured I'd stroll around the cosmetics section while Brian was busy looking in the shoes.  I found this really neat acrylic makeup caddy [similar] for only $12.99.  Considering these things are usually twenty dollars or more, I knew it was a great deal.  I thought it would be perfect to fit the products I plan to use that day in.  It turned out to be the perfect size and shape.  And I couldn't help picking up a couple of other items that were just a great price.  I got an e.l.f. Studio Lip Balm in Nude [exact] for $2.39, normally $3 and an e.l.f. Studio HD Blush in Diva [exact] for $2.69, normally $3 as well.  And last I picked up a random tinted lip balm that I've never heard of before because it was on clearance for $2.  It's Pacifica Color Quench Natural Moisture Lip Tint in Guava Berry [exact].  I'm really enjoying tinted lip balms right now.  Normally I'm a Carmex only girl because my lips get really dry but I find that tinted lip balms give me a bit of color with lots more moisture than most lipsticks.  And I don't need a mirror to reapply them while I'm teaching... because I definitely don't have time for that during a typical work day.

So that's what I picked up at Marshalls!  Come back tomorrow for another haul!

No comments:

Post a Comment