Friday, January 23, 2015

Haul Week: CVS


That's right, it's another tinted lip balm!  LOL.  Seriously I love these.  I find this Maybelline Baby Lips Dr Rescue in Berry Soft to be a little drier than the regular Baby Lips line but I really like the color.  It's like my natural lips stepped up just a bit.  I also picked up Garnier Fructis Style Sleek & Shine Flat Iron Perfector.  I needed a heat protectant that was not as heavy as the John Frieda Straight Fixation.  I just find that I'm getting a lot of split ends lately but when I use more product, it weighs down my fine hair and actually makes it look like I haven't even washed it.  I find the spray is easier to apply the amount you want, right where you want it.  And last, I had to pick up this Milani Bella Eyes Gel Powder Eyeshadow in Bella Gray.  You might recall that last week I picked up one of the matte satin shades from this line in Bella Taupe.  To be perfectly honest, I just had to have this one because we call my one cat Bella the Gray all the time and it was just too perfect.  I like the shade overall but I really wish it was a true matte/satin.  It definitely has some sparkle to it and I really can't see how they are calling it a matte satin at all.  Yet it's still pretty wearable and the quality of the shadow is great, just not exactly the shade I was expecting.

Again, don't forget to stop back tomorrow for another haul!

No comments:

Post a Comment