Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Haul Week: Amazon


Oh, I love Amazon!  We recently purchased Amazon Prime, using our Bing Rewards that we've been saving up for about the last sixth months.  And Prime was on sale so we only had to spend $3.35 out of pocket.  I made up for the money we saved by buying some fun stuff!



1. Leopard print Z Palette - In my makeup station redo, I decided there were quite a few items I wanted to depot so I could save some space in my makeup storage.  I'll have a post coming up on what I depotted soon.

2. Coastal Scents Revealed Palette and 3. Coastal Scents Revealed 2 Palette - Back when the original Naked palette first came out, I had tried to find a lower cost alternative but was never happy with any of the palettes I purchased.  However, I heard good things about these palettes from Coastal Scents and while I've only used the first palette a few times, I've been very pleased.  If you are like me and never got on the Urban Decay bandwagon, these might be a great alternative.  I was happy to see that you can order them from Amazon for the same price as on Coastal Scents.

4. e.l.f. Daily Moisture Stick - I had wanted this for my dry skin around my under eye area but my Target didn't carry it and I didn't want to make a full order from eyeslipsface.com.  Amazon had this for $5.99, one cent less than elf's website.  However, a lot of times elf products on Amazon are actually more expensive than on their website so you have to be careful.

I also have a couple of items still on the way from Amazon that I ordered for my makeup station 

No comments:

Post a Comment