Monday, January 26, 2015

Haul: CVS extrabucks


CVS lured me in with the draw of some extrabucks.  I had a coupon and wanted to pick up some hair stuff.  I recently got about two inches cut off of my hair and I'm experimenting with some new ways to style it.  And of course, I couldn't resist some makeup items too.

Scunci No Slip Grip Hair Clips - These hold well in my fine hair.  They are a nice alternative to a ponytail.
Nexus Mousse Plus Foam - I just wanted to try a different volumizing product but I swear I can't tell the difference from pricier ones to the cheap ones.  This travel size is a nice way to experiment without the commitment.
John Frieda Frizz Ease 100% Shine Glossing Mist - My hair has been looking dead and dry lately so I picked this up on clearance thinking if it didn't work out, I was only out a couple of bucks.  Turns out my hair looked dry because it was dry, which lead to my two inch chop.  However, I'm kind of loving the length right now.  Not too long and not too short and it takes less time to dry.
NYC Expert Last Lip Color in Creamy Mauve - Two dollar lipstick in a wearable shade?  Yeah, I'll try that!
NYC Big Bold Angel Lash Mascara - After years of faithful use of Maybelline Colossal Volum' Express Mascara, I'm sorting of wanting to stray.  This is one of a few inexpensive mascaras I've picked up lately to experiment with.

No comments:

Post a Comment