Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Totally Copied


I totally copied the idea for this outfit from this pin.  Today was another day  of exhaustion and I needed something easy.  Some days you just need to put some clothes on and get out the door and today was one of those days.  My insulin pump has been having some issues again and while it's nothing major, it was definitely annoying when it went off at 1:00 in the morning, pitching a fit about needing new batteries again, even though I replaced them yesterday morning.  A call to the pump company today will hopefully get everything squared away when my new battery cap arrives but it wasn't helping me last night.  After my rude awakening, I had trouble falling back asleep so this morning was a rough one.  I swear this whole week has been a rough one.  I know it's cliche, but I am so looking forward to this weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment