Monday, December 1, 2014

So About This Outfit


So about this outfit.  I felt fine wearing it all day but seeing how the photos turned out, I'm not loving the way it looks on me.  I'm not sure if it's the horizontal stripes or just because I have my arms at my sides or what, but I feel like these photos add ten pounds.  Oh well, after Thanksgiving I'm just glad the extra pounds are only an illusion and that I was able to fit into my pants this morning.

It's always so hard to go back to work after a break.  I had all last week off and I try not to get too far off of my routine but there's no way I'm ever going to wake up any time close to 5 AM on my own.  Needless to say, I was extremely tired all day and I'm thinking an early bed time tonight is in order, especially when I had to tutor after school on my first day back after a week off.  Now let's just hope the half a pot of coffee I drank to get me through the day doesn't keep me up all night.


No comments:

Post a Comment