Thursday, December 11, 2014

One Year Ago Today


Awhile back, I remembered seeing on Franish a repost of something she wore one year ago.  I thought that was a fun idea so I jumped on the bandwagon.  (You can find my original post here.)  It might not have been exactly a year ago, but it was pretty much the same week in December so close enough, I say.  Everything in this outfit is the same except for the boots, which the ones I was wearing last year got returned because they were so uncomfortable.  Not these ones!  These are keepers.



Also, I like to think of this as my safari outfit.  I think I need one of these hats though.  Then it would be a costume.



oatmeal sweater: Kohl's
olive vest: J.C. Penney
leopard scarf: Walmart
black jeggings: Walmart
cognac boots: Belk [exact]



No comments:

Post a Comment