Monday, December 15, 2014

Holiday Road Trip


Like many other people, my husband and I will be taking a road trip back home for the holidays.  While I love being able to see my family, I despise the fourteen hour (on a good day, which never seems to happen) car ride, trying to figure out what to pack for a climate I am not used to at all anymore, and living out of a suitcase for a week.  It stresses me out every time.  The pin above shows exactly how I feel the weeks leading up to any trip.  I seriously started stressing about what to pack for this trip in October.  I decided I'm going to do a week-long series of posts on how and what I pack, in hopes that I might be able to help others who are having the same issue and maybe that I could also learn something along the way.

Stop back in tomorrow for a post on the bags I use when I travel and if you have any tips on how you pack for a week long road trip, please feel free to share!  I need all the help I can get.

No comments:

Post a Comment