Sunday, December 21, 2014

Holiday Road Trip: Packing Clothes 3

Check out any posts you might have missed!

Holiday Road Trip
Holiday Road Trip: Bags
Holiday Road Trip: Packing Toiletries
Holiday Road Trip: Makeup
Holiday Road Trip: Packing Clothes 1
Holiday Road Trip: Packing Clothes 2

So even though I only need about five outfits for my trip, I'm happy to report that I have lots of options with the pieces that I'm packing so I can mix and match other outfits if I want.  Here are some other outfits I could make.


Outfit 8
Outfit 8: chambray shirt + black cardigan + burgundy scarf + black skinny jeans + cognac boots

To be honest, this cardigan and chambray shirt were not meant to be friends.  The cardigan was a little tight in the shoulders with the chambray shirt under so I don't think this will be one I end up wearing.  Too bad; I wanted to like this more.


Outfit 9
Outfit 9: chambray shirt + grey cardigan + green pashmina scarf + black skinny jeans + cognac boots

I don't love the way this outfit turned out in photos but I think maybe if I buttoned some of the buttons on the cardigan, it would look better.  Right now it looks a little shapeless.


Outfit 10
Outfit 10: chambray shirt + red cardigan + houndstooth & plaid scarf + black skinny jeans + cognac boots

I like this outfit a lot.  And I really need to try wearing this scarf folded into a rectangle instead of always a triangle.  I bet that would look cute with this.


Outfit 11
Outfit 11: chambray shirt + oatmeal sweater + burgundy infinity scarf + black skinny jeans + cognac boots

In my head, I thought this outfit would be super cute.  In reality, the sweater is just a little too long to look good with this chambray shirt under it.  Live and learn.


Outfit 12
Outfit 12: chambray shirt + burgundy infinity scarf + black skinny jeans + cognac boots

Unless it's unseasonably warm in Pennsylvania, I would probably be too cold in this outfit but it's just so cute!  It would be good for here in Florida though.


Outfit 13
Outfit 13: chambray shirt + charcoal fleece vest + black skinny jeans + rain boots + umbrella

This is an outfit that would be perfect for chilly, rainy day that's not too cold.  It looks like there might be a few days like that, so this outfit will be a nice option.


Outfit 14
Outfit 14: maroon sweater + charcoal fleece vest + black skinny jeans + rain boots

This would be great for those "wintery mix" days where it's raining sometimes and snowing other times.  Warm and dry!


Outfit 15
Outfit 15: maroon sweater + houndstooth & plaid scarf + black skinny jeans + cognac boots

I love this outfit!  I feel like I've worn something similar before to work but with different jeans and flats.


Outfit 16
Outfit 16: grey cardigan + white tee + green pashmina scarf + black skinny jeans + cognac boots

This is a cute and simple outfit.  The pashmina scarf is really soft and warm and looks nice with my green eyes.


Outfit 17
Outfit 17: white tee + black cardigan + pink scarf + dark wash skinny jeans + rain boots + umbrella

Another good outfit for a rainy day.  This one didn't photograph so well.  With both arms at my sides, it makes me look a little wide in photos.  But in real life, the black and pink combo in the top and in the boots look really cute together.


So that's it.  My bags are packed and I'm ready to spend some quality time with my family.  Be back in a week!  Happy holidays to everyone and I hope you get to spend your holidays with the ones you love most!

No comments:

Post a Comment