Sunday, November 16, 2014

Shopping My Stash Again


Shopping my stash last week turned out to be a good way to start my week, as it was fun to spend a few extra moments on myself and to enjoy putting on my makeup again.  To avoid getting back into a makeup rut again, I decided to shop my stash for another week.  After seeing this pin, I was inspired to use some of the products they listed that I already have.  Also, I want to try to decide on just a few products to take with me on my holiday travels so I'm experimenting with some different blushes and shadows.

First, some blushes:
Milani Baked Powder Blush in Rose D'Oro
Milani Baked Powder Blush in Corallina
NYX Cream Blush in Glow
Wet N Wild Blush in Mellow Wine



And then some eye shadows:
Wet N Wild Trio in Walking on Eggshells
Wet N Wild Single in Nutty
Maybelline Color Tattoo in Tough as Taupe
Avon Eight In One Eyeshadow Palette in Neutral Tones

No comments:

Post a Comment