Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Outing in the Rain

I've been on Thanksgiving break since Friday afternoon and honestly, I've been loving it.  I took several hours on Sunday and Monday to clean the house really well, which was well past due.  Today I spent a good bit of time altering some clothes that weren't a perfect fit.  When hubby got home from work, we had plans to go over to Kohl's and use our Kohl's cash before it expired and then grab a bite to eat before hitting the grocery store to pick up a couple of last minute things we needed in order to make Thanksgiving dinner.  And then this happened:



Rain.  But there was no way I was going to let my Kohl's cash expire without using it (I'm not wasteful, you know) and there was no way I wanted to go any where near a grocery store tomorrow so we had our little outing in the rain.  And the cold... well, cold for Florida at least.  Have no fear!  I had all day free to plan a rainy day outfit to keep me warm and dry.  And I had time to make a cool diagram to accompany the outfit!


If you are wondering where I got any of these pieces, here's the info:

hooded cargo jacket: J.C. Penney, last year [similar]
skinny jeans: Walmart [exact]
scarf: Walmart
T-shirt: Target
boots: Belk [exact, cognac shade]
cardigan: Papaya
baseball hat: Rue21

And here's what the outfit looked like in the dressing room of Kohl's!  I stayed warm and dry the whole time we were out and about, through lots of running from the car to the curb.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment