Tuesday, November 4, 2014

October Purchases Round Up

This round up of purchases is what made me really stop and rethink my current shopping habits.  These same bad habits are what led me to have a closet full of clothes and nothing to wear last year and while I'm doing a lot better than I was then, I don't want to have a style relapse.  Also, after I realized how much money I was spending on stuff I didn't really need, that was a wake up call too.  So I'm going to try to really be smarter about my purchases in November.

Cognac boots from Belk - This is actually one purchase I'm quite happy about.  This was my "birthday present" that I told hubby I wanted, since I wore out my favorite cognac boots and have been looking for a replacement for over a year now.  I really love these and see myself wearing them a ton.

charcoal ponte striped blazer from Bealls Outlet- The knit fabric on this blazer makes it feel like a sweatshirt but it fits really well and looks really cute on.  I see myself wearing this a lot in the future and I'd be totally happy if it wasn't weird to wear it every day.

beige scarf from Walmart - I definitely went crazy this month with scarves.  I think I have an obsession.

These infinity scarves came in a 2 pack from Walmart.  I was loving the plaid one and the black was a fun bonus.



These pink infinity scarves also came in a 2 pack from Walmart.


I've worn both of these dresses from Rue 21 several times, although they both currently need some alterations finished.  If I can get my lazy booty to get the alterations done, I definitely think I would wear these even more.

I also picked up this pair of charcoal fleece lined leggings from Rue21.  I don't know why I thought I needed both a black and a grey pair, since it hasn't been cold enough here to wear either one but I'm hoping I'll get a lot of use out of them in the colder months of winter, when my size would normally have sold out by then.  We'll see.


And finally, from Target I got a pair of fuchsia (royal berry, top) and purple (purple bergamont, bottom) tights.  I've worn the purple ones but these are a purchase I think I definitely didn't need.

So there you have it, my October regrets purchases.  Wish me better choices for November!  I'm working on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment