Sunday, November 2, 2014

Bad Blogger

I've been a bad blogger this week.  It was just one of those weeks.  Last Saturday was my birthday, when I refused to do any work or anything work like.  Which meant I had to work all day Sunday to catch up because I started tutoring now on Mondays and Thursdays to earn a little extra cash for the holidays and we started this week.  Then on Tuesday I ran another professional development to train some of the other teachers at our school on how to teach in a 1:1 iPad classroom.  As I've said before, running teacher trainings is not my thing so I spent a lot of time preparing my Keynote presentation to be sure that the time I had with them that day was not a waste of time.  It turned out to be a big hit and I got a lot of thanks afterwards.  So I've again been working far too much and everything in my personal and home life has fallen behind.  My half finished dress form is still sitting on my kitchen table.  I have three half-finished alteration projects upstairs.  *Sigh*  I'm basically just going to be working my butt off from now until Thanksgiving break so who knows how much I'll be able to blog.  In the meantime, here are some pics of what I did this weekend.

1. Made a colossal mess cleaning out my closet (read: rethinking all my life choices)



2. Snuggled my much neglected kitties




3. And besides that, I spent a lot of time in my PJs on the couch, watching The Big Bang Theory on DVD while surfing Pinterest... cause sometimes that's just what a gal needs to do after a long week at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment