Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Inspired by Nature


Today's nail challenge is inspired by nature.  I chose this photo of a bamboo forest for inspiration.



I applied a base coat and then two coats of NYC Fashion Safari.  This is the first time I've used this polish and I think I am in love.  The formula is just perfect, thin but still opaque and a breeze to apply.  It's a perfect nude shade for me and it's under two dollars.



I had originally planned to do some intricate sponging to create a sand and leaf look but I just ran out of time and ended up just shortening the process.  I sponged the cuticle area with Sally Hansen Insta Dri Lickety-Split Lime.  Then I stamped on the bamboo image from Bundle Monster plate BM424.  After everything was fully dry, I topped it with a coat of NYC Grand Central Station.



This was definitely not one of my favorites but that's okay!  At least I can check it off the list.



No comments:

Post a Comment