Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Empties

I have a lot of empties to share.  Even though most of them have already been posted on the blog, I thought it would be nice to put them all in one place.  Let's start with hair products.


Hair products: 
1. Garnier Fructis Style Flexible Control Hairspray - I won't be repurchasing this.  I just like my Tresemme Tres Two better.  This stuff didn't really hack in during Floridian summer.
2. So Gorgeous Volumizing Root Mousse - Love this!  I already have a back up.
3. Salon Grafix Invisible Dry Spray Shampoo - Another can't live without it product.  This stuff adds texture to my fine hair when it's clean and also absorbs oil when my hair is dirty.  I use it every day.
4. Suave Volumizing Root Boost Spray - Not a fan.  I bought this ages ago looking for a cheaper alternative to my So Gorgeous.  Not gonna happen and never plan to buy this again.


Skin care products:
1. Equate All Day Moisturizing Lotion SPF 15 Sensitive Skin - Love it!  I actually this time bought the nongeneric Olay version but I prefer the Equate brand.  I also hate going to Walmart though so I won't repurchase this for awhile as I only go to Walmart every few months.
2. Dollar General Eye Serum - Definitely will repurchase this!  I'll have to stop by DG this week on the way home from work.


Makeup Products:
I'm not going to discuss these guys since I went on and on about most of them in my Use It Up series.
1. Maybelline Loose Powder
2. Physician's Formula Pressed Powder
3. Benefit Boi-Ing Concealer
4. NYX True Taupe Eyeshadow
5. e.l.f. Studio Blush in Candid Coral
6. Physician's Formula Eyeliners in black and navy
7. Carmex lip balm (I can't live without this product!  It's been in my life for over 20 years now.)
8. Maybelline Colossal Volum' Express Mascara - Love it!  My go to mascara.

No comments:

Post a Comment