Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Your Oldest Untried


Today's nail challenge is your oldest untried.  That was an easy one for me.  For some reason, I have one nail polish that I bought ages ago and never used.  If I had to guess, I would say I probably bought this in the spring or summer of 2012 but it may even be older than that because I think around that time, Essence changed the shape of their bottle.  Anyway, it's old, LOL.



This is my oldest untried polish, Essence Colour & Go in Walk of Fame.  It's an amazing greige creme, with an awesome formula that makes me a little sad that I waited so long to use it because it was just so easy to apply!  And the perfect neutral shade!  This is two coats of WoF over Orly Bonder with a top coat of NYC Grand Central Station.



After that, I wanted to do some fun nail stamping.  I stamped on the leopard print from Bundle Monster plate BM221 with Essie Good As Gold.  After stamping, I filled in the dots with a dotting tool and Wet N Wild Wild Shine Black Creme.  I even did my right hand by myself!  It turned out looking okay, mostly because the dots didn't have to be perfect to look good.  I topped it all off with another coat of NYC Grand Central Station.



I like the final product but I don't love it.  It's pretty hard to compare with how much I loved my floral mani though!

No comments:

Post a Comment