Saturday, August 9, 2014

Use It Up: Update 8/9

Another week closer to finishing these items!  I'm so close yet so far away!


1. Physician's Formula black eyeliner - Wow, so my estimated finish date was so wrong!  Nearly a month later I'm still not finished with this.  I know I've said this so many times but I think I'm just a few days away from finishing this.  It really is just a tiny stub.  Hopefully in next week's update I'll be talking about how I finished this.


2. Pixi Undereye Concealer - This concealer is great in so much as I can see progress every week.  If you look at last week's update and compare it to today's you'll see what I mean.  However, I think there still might be at least a month's worth of product in here.


3. Physician's Formula Healthy Wear SPF 50 Powder Foundation in Translucent Light - This baby is almost gone too.  Just another day or two and I think it will be finished.  After last week's update, I depotted the remaining powder, which is why you see it in a different container.

So I'm hoping by this time next week when I update again, the liner and powder will be used up.  I'm thinking my estimated date on the concealer is probably way too early but sometimes it's hard to predict the amount of time it will take to use an item.  It's been interesting to see how my estimates have gone though.

No comments:

Post a Comment