Saturday, August 16, 2014

Use It Up: Update 8/16

Wow, I can't believe I've been working on this "Use It Up" project for nearly two months!  I'm proud of my devotion to the project and I'm nearly finished now.  This week I finished two more items and I only have one more that I'm working on.


1. Physician's Formula black eyeliner - Even though this liner took way longer to use than I thought, it's finally gone.  I finished it on Monday of this week, or I should say that while using it on Monday, the little bitty nubbin that was left snapped off.  Luckily, I was pretty much done applying it or I would have had an awkward mismatched liner look that day.


2. Physician's Formula Healthy Wear SPF 50 Powder Foundation in Translucent Light -
With the finishing of this powder, my relationship with my Holy Grail powder foundation comes to an end.  A sad day.  However, I've already found a new favorite that I might even dare say I like a bit better.  Silver lining.  I'll talk about that in my next post.


3. Pixi Undereye Concealer - This concealer is on its last leg.  I don't think I'll finish it by my estimated date but it probably won't be too much later.  I think there's about a week or two of product left.  After this concealer is gone, I'll be finished with my Use It Up project.  We'll have to wait to see the final tally of products I used this summer but I'm sure if you're really curious, you could go back through my posts and add them up.  There's quite a few!

No comments:

Post a Comment