Thursday, August 14, 2014

Texture 1


I didn't have good feelings about this sugar manicure kit that I received as a gift but I figured I had to try it at least once to be sure.  Since today's nail challenge was texture, I figured that was the perfect chance to at least swatch the kit.  I was pretty darn sure I was going to despise the sugar texture, I decided to only swatch each shade on one finger.


The kit comes with two base polish colors, a teal and a fuchsia.  You've seen them before in my splatter mani.  The teal was the base for the index and middle fingers and the fuchsia is the base for the middle finger.

After the first coat of polish dried, I applied a second coat and then quickly dipped the finger into the "sugar".  The index is the green shade, middle is pink and the ring finger got the blue sugar.

Just like I thought, I couldn't stand the texture of this.  It got caught in everything.  At least it was fun to try and tomorrow I'll have an actual texture polish for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment