Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Teacher Outfits: Part 3

I'm here today to wrap up the final installment of my Teacher Outfits mini series!  If you missed out on the Intro, Part 1, or Part 2, you should definitely check them out for lots more outfits.  Let's take a look at outfits 18-24.


Outfit 18
Outfit 18:
black knit and chiffon top: Vanity Fair Outlet
cognac triple loop belt: Walmart (exact in black)
moss pencil skirt: Kohl's
leopard print flats: Papaya


Outfit 19
Outfit 19:
coral crepe top: Ross
gold leaf pendant necklace: Charlotte Russe
brown belt: Bealls Outlet
denim skort: Kohl's (exact)
brown flip flops: Rue 21


Outfit 20
Outfit 20:
pink knit and chiffon top: Vanity Fair Outlet
gray teardrop necklace: Ann Taylor Outlet
silver belt: either Ross or Bealls Outlet, can't remember
black chinos: Walmart
silver flip flops: Rue 21
**I wore this outfit already to get some Mexican food with friends.  I love that the top leaves you a little room for a belly full of burrito without looking and feeling like a chubster!


Outfit 21
Outfit 21:
black knit and chiffon top: Vanity Fair Outlet
leopard print elastic belt: Amazon (exact)
khaki pencil skirt: Target
black sandals: Walmart


Outfit 22
Outfit 22:
black knit and chiffon top: Vanity Fair Outlet
silver and red bead necklace: gift from a student
black belt: Bealls Outlet
rio red skort: Kohl's (exact same, but mine is last year's version)
black sandals: Walmart

Outfit 23
Outfit 23:
black shirt dress: Ross
coral cropped cardigan: Belk (exact)
silver flip flops: Rue 21
**I love this outfit!  It's super comfortable and just totally says "teacher" to me.  I'll definitely be wearing this one, both with the coral cardigan and the peppermint shade as well.


Outfit 24
Outfit 24:
pink knit and chiffon top: Vanity Fair Outlet
oval chain necklace: Kohl's
navy polka dot pencil skirt: Target
silver flip flops: Rue 21
**So I pretty much totally copied this outfit from this Pin by Kendi.  I love it when I can find things on Pinterest that I can recreate!

So I've probably got about six weeks worth of teacher outfits here and there are tons of other combinations I haven't even touched on yet that I could make.  I think I'm set for awhile!

No comments:

Post a Comment