Monday, August 25, 2014

Monday Outfit of the Day


This weekend I picked up an adorable gingham shirt that I'm loving and I wanted to share with you how I wore it today.

A few things about this outfit:
1. Sorry about the closet picture.  The Internet was out at work all morning so I had nothing better to do than photograph my outfit.
2. Bad hair day.  I desperately need a trim but am too lazy to take time out of my life to do it right now.  Maybe this weekend.
3. This skirt is knee length in real life.  I don't know why it looks so short here.  Maybe it was riding up or something.
4. This shirt has contrasting inner cuffs.  I cuffed the sleeves like a J.Crew pro to show off the floral pattern inside.  Not sure if I like it but the happy floral brightened my Monday, so win!


No comments:

Post a Comment