Tuesday, August 26, 2014

It's About Time


Remember last week when I was being totally dramatic about my watch battery dying?  I'm pretty sure I will never have to worry about that again.  I was telling my hubby that day how I really wanted to get another Fossil watch once they went on sale.  Now you have to understand that my husband loves watches.  Maybe it's like the only cool jewelry for men?  I don't know because he loves cuff links and tie clips too, as much as I loves scarves, necklaces, and belts.  Man accessories.  Anyway, he was totally in agreement about getting me another watch (I think his exact words were "It's about time you got a new Fossil") and we went over to the outlet mall to check out the Fossil outlet.  On the way there, I stopped into Bealls Outlet to look around, because I had a $5 off any purchase coupon.  I found a set of Sally Hansen nail strips for $2.99 and the adorable leopard watch above on clearance for $4.99, plus 15% off my whole purchase for having a Bealls Rewards card.  I thought it was super cute, as it looks and wears like a cuff bracelet and the leopard is cute but subtle.  But hubby still wanted to go to Fossil and since the bracelet watch was basically free, I figured why not.



And of course, I found a watch there.  They were having a sale where if you bought one watch, you got 25% off but if you bought two watches, you got 50% off both watches.  He found one for himself and I fell in love with this pink beauty.  The face is kind of big, but the band is quite skinny so it works out.  And the numbers on the face are even pink!  It also has the date, between the 3 and the 4.  As much as I love pink, I definitely see myself wearing this one a lot!

I'm pretty sure I'll never be without a watch again, and I'll enjoy rotating between my newest of accessories.

No comments:

Post a Comment