Friday, July 25, 2014

Your Cheer Yourself Up Mani


Today's nail challenge is your cheer yourself up mani.  At first, I wasn't really sure where to go with this prompt because I'm pretty much always happy.  I got to thinking about what colors really make me happy to have on my nails and yellow is one of them.  Bright yellow nails just always feel sunny and happy to me.  Then I just looked through my nail plates until I found one that made me feel happy and I knew this I ♥ nails stamp was perfect!



After starting off with a coat of Orly Bonder, I applied three (ugh) coats of Essence Colour & Go Wanna Be Your Sunshine.  This was a bit streaky until the third coat but it applied easily and dried pretty quickly.  Even still, I applied a coat of NYC Grand Central Station before I stamped.



After my top coat was dry, I stamped on both ring fingers with Bundle Monster plate BM401 using Sally Hansen Insta Dri in Sonic Bloom.  My nails are a little on the small side for this image but it seemed to fit just perfectly, cutting off the I just the smallest bit.



If I was having a bad day, I'm pretty sure this mani would cheer me up.  It's just so happy!



No comments:

Post a Comment