Saturday, July 26, 2014

Use It Up: Update 7/26

Another week and another use it up update!  I start back to work in nine days so needless to say, summer is pretty much over for me.  Monday will be the first day I am able to get into my classroom to start decorating and preparing so I will be scrambling to get my room ready in a much shorter time span that what I'm used to.  So I will no longer be updating about the items that I'm looking to put a dent into because I've pretty much met my goal with those and I just don't have time to use two different bronzers any more.  Most of this week and next will pretty much be concealer, powder, mascara and eyeliner only.  I have added two more products into the use it up section so I'll only be sharing the ones I'm trying to completely finish now.  Check out my progress: I'm pretty proud!

Use It Up:

1. Physician's Formula black eyeliner - This liner has been with me for ages!  You can definitely see I'm making progress though.  I think I'll be finishing it in the next two weeks or so.  It's really just a nubbin now!


2. Pixi Undereye Concealer - This was originally in my "Put A Dent In" section but I'm getting through it so quickly I figure just a few more weeks of use will empty it completely.  Might as well stick it out, right?


3. Physician's Formula Healthy Wear SPF 50 Powder Foundation in Translucent Light - After using up two of my loose powders, I've moved on to working on this pressed one.  In just a few days I've already put quite a dent in it and I think it will be gone in less than two weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment