Use It Up:
|Ulta Finishing Powder|
Finished: July 19
2. Physician's Formula black eyeliner - I've been making steady progress on this eyeliner, as I have used it every day for the last month. I thought I would be done with this by now but I guess it will be a few more weeks until it's gone. Kind of tired of black eyeliner and looking forward to finishing this and getting back to my softer dark brown shades. This is a perfectly fine liner, I just don't love black liner on my super fair skin.
Put A Dent In:
1. Pixi Undereye Concealer - I'm always really surprised at how much of this I use each week. I think I'm probably going to end up using this whole product up because I'm just always so pleased with my progress on it that it encourages me to keep going with it.
2. Physician's Formula Healthy Wear SPF 50 Bronzer in Fair - I really haven't used this that much the past week because I've been too busy to focus on wearing lots of makeup. I'm starting to get back into school mode now that I have only two weeks left of my summer vacation so makeup has taken a back burner.
2. NYC Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder in Sunny - This is another product I haven't really made much progress on this week. I think I may have only worn this two or three times this week and I need so little each time. I'll try to make it a point to use this more in the coming week but I know this week will be another busier one.
Recap of All Finished Products:
1. e.l.f. Studio Blush in Candid Coral: June 20
2. Benefit Boi-ing Concealer in Light: June 22
3. Maybelline Loose Powder in Light: July 9
4. NYX Eyeshadow in True Taupe: July 10
5. Ulta Finishing Powder: July 19