Today I'm going to share with you how I got these fun pastel saran wrap nails. Let's start with what you'll need.
- plastic sheet protector or something to protect your table from the mess. I use a plastic placemat to work on every time I do my nails.
- base coat & top coat (I used Orly Bonder & NYC Grand Central Station)
- pastel pink polish (I used Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Peach Babe)
- pastel blue polish (I used Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Wet Suit)
- pastel purple polish (I used Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Lacey Lilac)
- small saran wrap balls, I used about six
- acetone or polish remover for clean up
- small brush or Q tips for clean up
Now that you know what you'll need, let's get started.
|Blue polish dabbed over pink.|
Step 4: After all of the blue polish has dried, repeat step 3 with a lavender shade. After step 4, my nails looked like this:
|Purple and blue polish dabbed over pink|
Step 5: When the lavender polish is dry, apply a top coat. This will blend the marbling and smooth it out, as well as making your polish last longer.
And then you are done! Enjoy your unique and easy to create nail design!