Thursday, July 24, 2014

Outlet Haul

Yesterday hubby wanted to head over to the outlet mall next door and get out of the house for awhile.  This of course, is dangerous.  On the plus side, the outlet had some great deals!


Vanity Fair Outlet

I found these great blouses at Vanity Fair Outlet for $9.  The front and back panel is a slubbed knit and the sides are a chiffon.  Very cool and airy for the summer.  I'm planning on spending tomorrow doing outfit photos to get some ideas for work outfits so check back later this week or early next week for teacher outfit posts! :)


Vanity Fair Outlet
Bealls Outlet
We stopped into Bealls Outlet and I didn't find any clothes I liked but I found another set of Sally Hansen Salon Effects Reverse French Nail Polish Strips.  These were marked at $2.99.  I picked up the set in Disk-O-Queen.  It's hard to tell from my photo but it's a half moon mani where the moons are a dark purple cream and the rest of the nail is gold glitter.  


Rue 21
Last, I needed some new casual flip flops.  The pair I normally wear around the house are pretty worn out but I don't like to pay a lot for shoes that I don't wear out of the house that often.  Luckily, Rue 21 was having a sale: buy one pair of flip flops and get another pair for $1.  These were $6.99 so I paid $7.99 total or about $4 per pair.  Not bad!  They didn't have much left in my size but I managed to find a cute pair in silver and also dark brown.



I think I am officially done shopping for right now!  But I definitely needed some work tops that would work for the warmer months so I filled a hole in my closet and I'm ready to start the new school year in style!  And I'm really excited for this year because my hubby got a job teaching at a new school!  It was built less than five years ago, is a great school and it's half the commute he used to have!  I'm so excited for him to start this amazing new adventure.  I'm ready to start this year! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment