Tuesday, July 8, 2014

CVS Savings


I have always loved the look of glitter nail polish, but have been put off by its beauty because of what a pain in the neck it was to remove.  Ever since I learned about the peel off glue method for glitter polishes, I've been coveting more glitter polishes.  Today, I knew I would be stopping at CVS so I did my research in advance and found three glitter polishes that I knew I would like.  Of course, two of those are now discontinued.  :( Luckily, my CVS had several others that I ended up really liking. :)  Several of them were half off so I thought I would share what I bought for any other glitter-loving deal-seeking ladies out there.

From left to right:
Wet N Wild Fergie in Rock n' Roll ($3.69 full price)
Milani One Coat Glitter in Pink Flare ($4.99 full price, on sale 50% off.  Sale price $2.65)
Milani Jewel FX Gold* ($4.99, on sale 50% off.  Sale price $2.65)
Milani Nail Laquer in Disco Lights ($4.49 full price, on sale 50% off.  Sale price $2.49)
Milani Jewel FX Teal ($4.99, on sale 50% off.  Sale price $2.65)
Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in You're Crabby ($3.19 full price)

So all of the Milani polishes that I saw at my CVS were 50% off, even though some of them weren't marked with the sticker, like Disco Lights.  I paid full price for the other two polishes, just because they were something I really wanted and also because I had a $5.00 off coupon!  If you are a CVS beauty card member, every so often you get coupons and I had been waiting to use this one.  Therefore, with my coupon and the sales, I was able to get six polishes for $12.32!  That's an average of about $2.05 per bottle, which is pretty darn reasonable in my opinion.

*This polish would be very difficult to get to be opaque for anyone who was thinking of buying it.  I actually have something specific in mind for this polish, so you'll have to wait and see that one but just FYI, the glitter in this is quite large.  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment