Friday, June 27, 2014

Empties

Here are my empties from the past few months!
Hair products
Tresemme Tres Two Hairspray
Salon Graphix Invisible Dry Spray Shampoo
Garnier Sleek & Shine Leave in Conditioner

These are all tried and true products that I already have replaced with the same items.  Good stuff.


Skin care products
Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion
Jergens Natural Glow Gradual Sunless Tanner, full size
Jergens Natural Glow Gradual Sunless Tanner, travel size
Avon Hand Lotion
Equate Eye Cream
Walgreens Brand Alpha Hydrox

I pretty much have identical products for all of these except the last two items, except from different brands.


Makeup products
e.l.f. Studio Blush in Candid Coral
Wet N Wild Shadow Single in Brulee
Benefit Boi-ing Concealer
Milani Liquid Eye Metallic Eyeliner Pencil in Brown
Avon Lip Gloss Sample
Maybelline Colossal Volum' Express Mascara in Glam Black

I have items to replace all of these.  The eyeshadow and mascara I have exact replacements for.  Everything else, I have similar products.  So much makeup to use!

No comments:

Post a Comment