Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Presentations


Last week I wrote about how I was going to be giving a short presentation at a workshop I was going to on using iPads in the classroom.  I also wrote about how my presentation went really well and people were asking me all sorts of questions about how I use the iPads with my students.  Well, I guess I did a really good job because the district is now paying for me to have a sub on Wednesday of next week and I will be training a group of teachers from my school and two other schools as well on how I've been using the iPads.  Luckily, my assistant principal and friend will be doing the presentation with me.  Let me just say, I'm not a professional development person.  I don't like presenting to teachers and I would much rather be teaching my kids but I'm happy to help teachers and share ideas if I can.  I also will be having a substitute for two full days next week so to say the least, I'm going to be really busy over the next week, working on lesson plans and meeting with my AP to plan our presentation and posting will probably be sporadic at best.  So to make up for it, I've got two outfit posts today, including one with my sweet kitty in it.  Wish me luck next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment