Thursday, May 29, 2014

Clothes and Hair


It's been a super busy week at work and next week will be more of the same.  I am exhausted and yearning for my bed!  The picture above is what I wore to work yesterday.  A comfy elastic waist dress, lightweight blazer and sandals and call getting dressed done.  Most of this week and next, I'm cashing out my jean coupons for the year so not too many outfit photos this week.  I'm not even really wearing much makeup these days either because it's so hot I sweat it off so basically, I'll be hit or miss on blogging until my school year is finished out.


And here are some photos I took at 6:00 this morning in an attempt to show you my haircut that I had done Friday.  I guess it doesn't really work to hold the camera with one hand and take the photo.  Sorry, friends.  Like I said, exhausted.


2 comments: