Sunday, May 25, 2014

Catching Up

Well, I survived this week of being both a teacher and a professional development leader at the same time.  I worked a ton of hours and I have no desire to do that again any time soon.  I've spent the last few days catching up on all the stuff in my home life that didn't get taken care of because I've been working so much.  I took Friday off for an orthodontist appointment and Friday I also: finally got my hair trimmed and some much needed layers put in, picked up prescriptions, took some documents to the bank to get shredded, took five bags of clothes to Goodwill to donate, paid some bills, went grocery shopping, and even had time to go out to eat with my hubby.  Yesterday I got together with a friend I haven't seen in awhile and today I've been spending the day being a bum on the couch and doing pretty much nothing.  Since I'm off tomorrow for Memorial Day, I plan on doing more of the same then too.  I have a few outfit pictures for you today but mostly, I wore jeans and a school shirt to work this week.

This was Monday's outfit, which was promptly photobombed by my cat again.  You can really tell in this picture how much I was in need of something done with my hair.  Also, that slip desperately needs the straps shortened, as it was peeking out of my dress!

On Tuesday I wore this outfit with a messy, dirty bun.  I was so tired the night before that I didn't even bother to wash my hair.  On Monday, I had worked 6:30 AM to 5:00 PM, then came home and worked for about two hours on my iPad.  Since I needed a haircut anyway, I went with the dirty/messy look.

I'll have to post some pictures of my hair this week but it's pretty much the same length, just with some actual style to it.  I had my stylist cut some face framing layers and about three fingers worth of layers into the bottom.  Now it's just enough to give it some shape and interest.  Enjoy the rest of your weekend!  It's time for me to get back to my full schedule of doing nothing. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment