Sunday, May 18, 2014

A Day of Rest


I've been working pretty much nonstop since Tuesday when I found out I was going to be spending the whole day presenting about iPads so I finally took today as a day of rest.  My Keynote presentation and iMovie for Wednesday are pretty much ready to go.  Tomorrow at work I need to spend the morning getting my sub plans ready and then going over my presentation a few times after work and I think then I'll be pretty much ready to go.  This week of work coming is going to be absolutely crazy so please understand if posting is hit or miss again.  Even though I've done nothing all day but sit on the couch and search Pinterest, I'm still just mentally exhausted and I'm already looking forward to the coming weekend.  Luckily for me, I have a four day weekend coming up with Monday off for Memorial Day and I had to take Friday off for a big orthodontic ordeal.  We'll see how that all goes but I'm just happy to have next weekend to not think about work for a few days!  Meanwhile, here's what I wore this past Thursday and Friday for long hours of working.


No comments:

Post a Comment