Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Silly Conundrum


This morning I had a bit of an outfit meltdown.  I had originally planned to wear an outfit much like this, with a 3/4 sleeve navy cardigan, olive pants, and white button down.  But when I tried on the outfit, it just didn't work right.  The button down sleeves were too long and the button down was too baggy.  I scrapped it and tried an outfit like this instead but that just seemed boring and disappointing.  In the end, I decided on the original outfit with my denim jacket instead of the navy cardigan.  And the whole silly conundrum ended up being a waste of time because it was too hot today to wear any layer after about 9:30 AM.  I guess I forgot I live in Florida!


petite white button down: Kohl's
swallow bird necklace: Bealls Outlet
petite olive pants: Walmart
black bow flats: GH Bass Outlet
denim jacket: Bealls Outlet

close up of necklace

No comments:

Post a Comment