Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Bad Hair, Good Sandals


I don't know what's up with my hair in these photos.  It was not cooperating.  I'm wearing it back all week because I have to read the long scripts for our standardized tests all this week and I hate having my hair in my face when I'm looking down.  I'm like Violet Baudelaire... I can't have my hair in my face when I'm busy working and thinking.  I was even like that in high school and college.  If we had a test that day, I was wearing a ponytail or a bun.  If I can dig up some photos, I'll have to post a picture of my class hair from college: a messy bun with a folded handkerchief wrapped around it.  Stylish, I know.


What was working for me today were these sandals.  You know how sometimes sandals can be just so flat and have no support?  I hate that.  But I love these!  They are the Lush Dr. Scholls from Walmart and they have a built in insole and are so comfortable, even for eight hours on your feet.  I really wish they made them in brown but they are so perfectly comfortable and cute that I might have to buy the white ones too.  Love them.

Outfit inspired by this pin.

petite floral tunic: Kohl's
petite camel straight leg chinos: Walmart
black sandals: Walmart

2 comments: